The Controversial Miss Universe 2015


The ackward moment when host Steve Harvey announced the wrong winner of Miss Universe on live tv. 



Miss Philippines Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach was stripped of the chance to savor her winning moment as Miss Universe on stage because of the incident, so as Miss Colombia Adriana Gutierrez Arevalo for being humiliated in front of millions of viewers around the world. 



But, Mr. Harvey made an honest mistake, as we all have done. He was very honest, brave and forthcoming in his apology. Clap clap for him. Let's just forgive, forget and move on. 




And no doubt. Miss Philippines is the legitimate winner of Miss Universe 2015. Hats off! She was able to provide a meaningful role of a Miss Universe – to reach out for those who are in need with a heart that is confidently beautiful. 



Once again, the crown landed to Philippines after 4 decades. 


----------
Question: Why should you be the next Miss Universe?

Answer from Miss USA: I should be the next universe because I’m so passionate and so driven. I want to work to bring equality towards men and women and it’s time to step to empower women all over the world.

Answer from Miss Colombia: I’m positive that I should be the 3rd Miss Universe from my country because I have attributes of a Latin woman, a woman from Colombia should have, and a Miss Universe.

Answer from Miss Philippines: To be a Miss Universe is both an honor and a responsibility. I will use my voice to raise awareness and shed light in causes like HIV. Show the world that I am confidently beautiful with a heart.
----------


The true essence of Miss Universe and the definition of beauty with wisdom is a combination of elegance, poise, intelligence, with heart and confidence! 

Congratulations to our very own Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach,  the epitome of beauty and brain with a heart. Miss Universe 2015!



No comments :

 
Home | My Articles | Jazmine | About