My Favorite Banoffee Pie


toffee cake,banana cake,banoffee cake,banoffee dessert,toffee recipe

Have you heard about Banoffee Pie?

Perhaps not or you might just can't remember its name - just like me. I honestly did spend a couple of minutes searching for the name of this incredible and irresistible dessert. And thanks God! The search is over, my efforts have finally paid off! I finally found you - Banoffee Pie!

The first time I tasted this delicious dessert gave me a "wow" reaction and since then, I decided to add this to my 

Banoffee Pie is actually one of the easiest, yet the best dessert I have ever made. It is the combination of bananas, whipped cream, toffee (boiled or caramelized condensed milk), crushed biscuits and grated chocolate.

By the way, this is my banoffee pie experiment. I'll take a better photo next time. It only looks bad in the picture, but it tastes so good. 


toffee cake,banana cake,banoffee cake,banoffee dessert

And if you want to try, here's my Banoffee Pie recipe.

(Easy and 20 mins. preparation time)

Ingredients:
400g Digestive biscuits, crushed
175g melted butter
2 tins condensed milk (caramelized or boiled in 4 hrs)
3 big bananas (ripe)
400ml whipped cream 
Chocolate, grated for decoration

25 cm loose-bottomed cake form, greased

1. Mix crushed biscuits and melted butter. 

2. Press the crumbs to bottom and the sides of the cake form using spoon.

3. Chill for 10 minutes.

4. Add and spread the caramelized condensed milk.

5. Add the sliced bananas and scatter over the top. 

6. Add the lightly whipped cream, spread over the top.

7. Decorate with grated chocolate.

Chill and ready to serve. Enjoy!!




No comments :

 
Home | My Articles | Jazmine | About