Swedish sandwich cake or smörgåstårta

In my four years stay here in Sweden, I have to say that I've been able to adapt to their cultures and traditions. Swedish traditions are well-preserved and practiced by its people. And seriously, Swedes or the Swedish people have unique traditions in almost everything. :)

And talking about food? Well, the Swedes love to serve the  , which they called 'smörgåstårta'. 

Smörgåstårta is a cuisine dish known in Scandinavian countries, but most popular in Sweden. They often serve this fabulous cake in almost all occasions.

swedish sandwich cake
             

That is why, I decided to bake my own swedish sandwich cake or on my daughter's birthday party. And here's the result..


They dont just look good, they taste really delicious!! :))


Other related articles to read:

Weather and Climate in Sweden

Biggest Globe I've Ever Seen

Plan A Trip To Philippines

No comments :

 
Home | My Articles | Jazmine | About