Bonsai Trees at Home

Year 2013 changes my perception towards household hobbies or routines. To make it simplier, I now prefer bonsai plants instead of flowers at home.

We bought different sorts of flowers at home like orchids and tried to the follow the instructions on how to handle them, but unfortunately they didn't survive. It's either they didn't produce flowers or die. Quite frustrating and expensive at the same time.

bonsai trees calamansi
 

cute bonsai trees to buy

I guess, that is the reason why I switched to , especially those with fruits already. They are really cute and they make me happy whenever I look at them. They are amazing and incredibly unique. Their trunks are so small but the size of the fruits is almost the same size as the normal ones. I love them!

cheap lemon bonsai trees

planting bonsai tree cosjen

I just hope that new fruits will come and replace the old ones. I don't have , so please live longer, my dear bonsai trees! :)


Other related articles to read:

Strongest Child in the World

Baby Jazmine's Christening

First Root Canal Filling

No comments :

 
Home | My Articles | Jazmine | About