Fun Baking For Loved Ones

baking cakes,cake recipe,tårta,pink cake,blue cake,marzipan,easy to bake,dessert for kids,cake frosting,fondant cakes,easy fondant,cake picture,eatable pictures,fun baking,vanilla frosting,pink ribbon fondant

Baking is time-consuming, but it has never been boring. It requires time, effort, patience and a lot of practice. The more you practice, the easier it will be.
I love to eat cakes, sweets and desserts, but honestly, I haven't even baked a single cake back in Philippines. The truth is that we didn't have an oven, or else, baking would have been my great passion since then.
Likewise, I never attended a proper training or a culinary course, but through internet and social media networks like youtube and facebook, I’m proud that I have created some delicious desserts and cakes. 
So far, the difficult part of baking is reading the instructions over and over again, and yet, you're still in doubt of doing the right thing.
If you feel that way, think about Cilla Black saying, "My idea of baking is buying a ready-make cake mix and throwing in an egg." 
And while you're still thinking, you might consider watching a video of my simple baking creations. These are the ones that I dedicated to my loved ones on their special day. Enjoy watching! 



No comments :

 
Home | My Articles | Jazmine | About