I Miss You, My Blogsite!

Time passes by without even knowing it. I missed the days when I had enough time to spare with you, . YOU had been an inspiration, a , a source of happiness and even an addiction to me.

At first, I never thought that I could survive without a of you. But I did! Not just once or twice, not just a day or a week, but more than 6 months! Oh, that is for me! How come that I haven't noticed that? Am I so busy that I tend to forget YOU? Well, maybe. Or maybe it is you, who chose to be alone. Lols! It can't be! ;) Or because of Facebook or JCD Fashion? Usch!

, it is the reason. Time is too short for me. It feels like I'm always running out of time. And I have to prioritize my family, my studies, , my friends and other important things. It made me realize that I need to pause for awhile and set aside my task on you. I must choose, that is why, I of you.

But now, I want my ! I want you to know that I'm still here for you. If I have enough time, I promise to update you, to check if everything is functioning well and to make you feel , like you used to be.

Oh, .

Hahahah! Am I weird? Well, just leave a comment and let me know. ;)

1 comment :

JT said...

Merry Christmas! May God Bless You.

 
Home | My Articles | Jazmine | About