My Four Months Old Baby

five hours old baby

had passed since the breathtaking night at the hospital. The memories was so vivid, as well as the mixed emotions that filled my heart and crazy thoughts that occupied my mind. The clock was ticking every second, but that night was , I even took a note of its interval.

baby wearing swedish dress

The experience of was like riding in a roller coaster, where mostly at the climax of your ride, you would for STOP. No matter how eager you were, the ride would just continue, so all you could do was to close your eyes and wait till it stopped.

cute swedish baby

At the end, you would forget the scary part and embrace . As I remembered, a big smile was formed across my face and I let out a huge , upon hearing a short cry from my baby girl. But nothing would be as precious as I gently held her in my chest, for the very first time.

Time had swiftly passed. It seemed like yesterday, when I was just touching and listening to my baby's heartbeat through my womb. Oh, it felt good to bring back those .

baby and her toys

I was really overwhelmed by her presence. Seeing her smiles and hearing her giggles and laughters made me happy. She started to build a deeper connection with us. She was already , trying to put things she grabbed in her mouth and rolling around, from her back to her tummy and vice versa.

I'm so for having her in our life.

my four months old baby

baby in overall dress

No comments :

 
Home | My Articles | Jazmine | About