Visit Puerto Galera

"You'll always find your ."

I'm not talking about Hannah Montana's lovely song, but rather, a philisophy that is instilled in my mind. As I will always turn back to where I came from, no matter how, where, what and when.

There would be no place such as ''. And even my home is not as luxurious or elegant as others, the people who live there are truly hospitable, loving and caring. We live up to those values and we consider those things as the greatest wealth, that we will treasure for the rest of our lives.

Obviously, I'm a proud of my hometown, , though my childhood days are spent in a small barrio, known as Sinandigan. It is actually a place where people are deeply united to the extent of knowing every people within the community.

Well, it's not only the people you'll fall inlove with, but the place itself. Puerto Galera, which is located in the northern part of in the Philippines, is a popular destination for local and international tourists from all over the world. My barrio is unique for and its neigboring barrios are known for their beaches and resorts such as White beach, , Boquete, Aninuan Beach, Lalaguna Beach, Encenada Beach and more.

But, let me mention , since it's a couple of minutes away from my place. It is also a perfect destination for people who want to spend their with family and friends. I can say that it is a great place for relaxation. And if you're a party goer, you can still enjoy vibrant night life, like disco, pubs and restaurants.

Most resorts or are offering a wide variety of activities such as trips to Tamaraw Falls, Ponderosa Golf Course, Mangyan Village, Hidden Valley or 'Tukuran', beach hopping, beach barbeque, snorkeling, diving, etc.

sabang beach puerto galera philippines

I also listed in Sinandigan and Sabang that can help, especially if you're planning to visit the place.

angelyn's beach resort
atcan's inn
atlantishotel.com
captngreggs.com
cocktaildivers.com a.k.a. garden of eden
coral-cove.com
divebigapple.com
mermaidresort.com
reynaldo's upstairs
sabanginn.com
sabanghill.com
seashore lodge
sinandiganlodge.com
sonny's inn
stepsgarden.com
tina's sunset cottages
triton divers lodge
tropicanadivers.de
villa-sabang.com

awesome sabang shore in puerto galera

No comments :

 
Home | My Articles | Jazmine | About